Eli had a field trip to Lied Museum and since Steve had the day off
we headed over there with Oliver.
When this works you are surrounded by a huge bubble.
I'm not sure what this teaches but you basically pull yourself up on a pulley.
Steve helped Oliver out

This tube is loads of fun-it simulates a hurricane!
They have a grocery store where you can pretend to shop, check out and stock the shelves.


Also a auto shop...Oliver learned how to change a tire...

And look under the car for any problems...
Its a decent museum...not for the price but whatever!
we headed over there with Oliver.
When this works you are surrounded by a huge bubble.
3 comments:
Yeah, that museum is crap. When we were in Colorado a few weeks ago we went to the children's museum in Denver. It's amazing. I would move there just for that.
I am always tempted to be a chaperone when my kids go on field trips there so I can get in for free.
We got in free for Andrew's NICU reunion. I agree it's not worth the cost...it is crappy compared to other children's museums I have been too. However I have heard that it is moving and being totally upgraded in the next 2-3 years.
Post a Comment