Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Lion King


Some High School friends are in town this week for an Arbonne Convention.
We decided to go see The Lion King at the Mandalay Bay last night.

Me and Angie

Angie and AndreaThe three of us...
I am glad the guy taking the picture got the sign in focus but not us!!
You aren't suppose to take pictures but I snuck a few at the very end when it was over.

On the VERY far left-the last hyena-that is a guy from church I know....he plays Ed the hyena and was very funny!
The play was really really good. Good costumes, good colors and great music!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It is always fun to get together with friends from high school.

Erin Camp said...

So glad you had a good time!

everything pink! said...

I will say the best part of the show were the 4 little boys in it. They were so darling!

Next time I in Vegas, I will look for you!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space