Eli becomes obsessed with movies or shows. I remember The Toy Story and Cars phase vividly. I think it is cute...but this new one I am done with....Lilo and Stitch. Why am I done with it? Because every day I find some 'experiment' around the house. If you have seen the movies or watched the Disney Channel show you know what I am talking about. If not: There are 626 experiments that look like balls. Once they hit water they are activated into one of Stitches cousins and wreak havoc on the island of Oahu.
So here are some 'experiments.'
(note: each container has water in it)


(this one was my drinking cup with a marble in it...lovely)
He has come home from 2 friends houses with ball type items in his pocket that we have had to return. It is a bit funny but I am getting tired of it. Especially yesterday when he hissed at me, like Stitch does.
So here are some 'experiments.'
(note: each container has water in it)
He has come home from 2 friends houses with ball type items in his pocket that we have had to return. It is a bit funny but I am getting tired of it. Especially yesterday when he hissed at me, like Stitch does.
9 comments:
Hilarious! My kids also watch the show, but I have no idea what it is about.
That's great!! We've been through the cars and toy story phase too but lately it's been trains and Luke loves to watch Polar Express even though we are no where near christmas. The only problem is the only copy we can find in our cuboard is the 3D version but he doesn't seem to mind. Hopefully it's not doing damage to his eyes.
I love the experiments! Don't you think he would get tired of them after a while because they never turn into stitch's cousin? Too funny :)
The hissing is hilarious. Hopefully he will be into some other movie soon. Until then have fun with all the balls.
Nice :-) Is there a reason it's all with balls?
That's awesome!
Is this what I have to look forward to after Aedan's CARS phase? Yikes! :) I hope Eli gets over this stage quick for your sake. I bet it's especially hard because you are preggo (you look great by the way!).
Ya, I remember when he put the "balls" in your pool filter too. You gotta admit the kids' got determination!
Pretty soon your going to have 2 little guys making experiments in your house. :)
Ya, I have learned the hard way that Stitch is not the movie you play for your boys when you want them to calm down so that you can have a little quiet time to get something done.
Post a Comment