I am feeling really good. The heartburn hasn't been as bad with this pregnancy. I guess we will see if the old wives tale is true and the baby has less hair than Eli. I have a few nasty looking veins that have made an appearance that I don't appreciate at all!
I did tweak my back on Friday which has slowed me down a TON this weekend but I am hoping by the middle of the week I will be back to normal.
As far as names...we are pretty much set on Oliver Paul. I have gotten a few..."Hmmmm? Oliver?' comments but it is really the only name that Steve and I have agreed on and we like it so I guess that is all that matters. We are sticking with the vowels (Alexis, Eli) and although "I" comes next nothing was surfacing! Paul is after Steve's grandfather that passed away 10 days before he was born.
14 comments:
Your butt looks teeny tiny in this picture. I can't wait to meet little Ollie. Only 10 more weeks!
How exciting you are having a baby! You look awesome, if you saw my blog I was HUGE. We are so excited for you, our baby is now 7 weeks its seems like it takes forever to get them here and then they grow up way to fast. Wow I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are so cute. I am so glad that I now have your blog site so we can see your cute family.
Alisa Knudsen
I like Oliver.
What I names did you cast aside? Ian, Isaac, Isaiah, Ivan? I kind of like Ian.
You do look great by the way.
Congratulations! 30 weeks is a huge acomplishment. Oliver is a great name. I love themes.
You look great! I like Oliver... definitely unique which I think is cool. :)
I LOVE the name Oliver. It's unique and old fashioned. It's a great pick.
you look great! I like Oliver... I have a friend whose son is named that, she calls him Olly. Cute!
You look grat Rach...and tan! :) I like Oliver and hey nothing really beats Trygve in terms of wierdness :)
Hello favorite cousin! I can't wait to meet little O-man! He is so lucky to have such a beautiful and loving mama, a handsome daddy and the best sister and brother a kid could have! Hope you're back is better soon. Just try and take it easy.
Cuteness...all tan too!
Oliver is a good name, classic. I like it. You do look really great, as everybody has already mentioned. Can't believe that you're down to 10 weeks.
I know you probably don't feel it and roll your eyes when you hear it, but I am telling you the absolute truth when I say OMgos you look AMAZING!!! No joke!! Hoope your back is feeling better.. I always had problems with my siatic nerve (sp?) & was always so glad when the baby was out. So excited to see this little one, almost there!! yay!!
You look so great! I think Eli and Oliver sound good together!
Weird that I never saw this post :-) Cutie belly!
Post a Comment