I am always up for a Girls Night Out or any social event so when my friend Nickie asked months ago if I wanted to go to a Vampire Ball for the release of Breaking Dawn, I first laughed at her. Seriously a Vampire Ball. Crazies! But then we turned it in to a Girls Night Out and I was in.
We went to The Melting Pot at 8:30pm for dinner.
Me and Nickie
Marica and Jen
Our entree-all types of meat, shrimp, lobster...yum!
Our dessert...dark chocolate and milk chocolate-Ying Yang
The best are the strawberries. I also love pineapple in chocolate but they don't have that anymore.
Then we were off to Barnes and Noble to check out the crazies. This picture didn't capture some of the costumes that people were wearing but you get an idea of the crowd.
Nickie pre-ordered her book from here so she was pumped to get it. There were people screaming as they got their book.
Then we headed to Deseret Book where Jen, Marcia and I had pre-ordered it. There was no one there so we got our books with our free gift, a bookmark, and headed home.

We got home about 1am. Me personally, I went straight to bed. I know Nickie said she had to get up at 6am to go to a funeral so she said she was only going to stay up until 3am reading. She is a crazy girl! I don't know about Marcia and Jen.
We went to The Melting Pot at 8:30pm for dinner.
Me and Nickie
Marica and Jen
Our entree-all types of meat, shrimp, lobster...yum!
Our dessert...dark chocolate and milk chocolate-Ying Yang
The best are the strawberries. I also love pineapple in chocolate but they don't have that anymore.Then we were off to Barnes and Noble to check out the crazies. This picture didn't capture some of the costumes that people were wearing but you get an idea of the crowd.
Nickie pre-ordered her book from here so she was pumped to get it. There were people screaming as they got their book.
Then we headed to Deseret Book where Jen, Marcia and I had pre-ordered it. There was no one there so we got our books with our free gift, a bookmark, and headed home.
We got home about 1am. Me personally, I went straight to bed. I know Nickie said she had to get up at 6am to go to a funeral so she said she was only going to stay up until 3am reading. She is a crazy girl! I don't know about Marcia and Jen.
16 comments:
I LOVE melting pot! I'm in L.A. right now for a quick girls weekend. SOOOO nice to get away! So this book....is it a must read?? Is it a sequel to something else? Fill me in sister!
So funny! Looks like a good time! People screaming?? PUH-LEESE!! I like the books and all but get a life! :)
sounds like a fun night out with the girls...is the book hard to get there or everyone just wanted to have a fun night out and be the first?
I love it. Sounds like fun. I can't wait to get my book in the mail this week. Happy reading!
We are so crazy, but it was a blast!! I need to take some better pictures. Seriously!!! I am almost done. It's getting crazy, but I can't put the book down. Now, how long till the movie comes out? Looks like it will be another GNO with even more crazies!
I am with you, always up for a girls night out. Can I be the first to borrow it when you are done? I just finished These Is My Words and I can't express to you how much I loved it. You will have to read it next.
I stayed up until a little past 3am that morning. I finished it around 7:15pm today. It was great! :o) Now I just have to narrow down which T-shirt I want. LOL
You guys are cra-zy! j/k How fun!!!
How Fun!!! Have you started it yet? I did last night, and OH MY GOSH!!!
Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to hear what you think about the book. My mom just bought it and is reading it and then I am next.
It looks like you had so much fun. I have to probably read the last one again before I read the new one because it was so long ago and I have no memory. I loved seeing Nickie, does she have a blog?
OH my gosh! I think everyone celebrated how much fun they had. We had a lot of fun in our neck of the woods too! I had so much fun making our T- shirts. It is under breaking dawn and then breaking dawn part 2. People asked me all the time where I got them from. Hello, I made them!! LOL, it looked like you girls had a ton of fun too!
Hey, I noticed on your side bar you have the link for What's for dinner. Do you know those people?? I have 4 of those fun ladies and husbands in my ward! small world, huh??
I am SO sad I couldn't be there! Looks like so much fun! I had to buy the book at the San Jose Airport last night so I would have something to read on the way home. Yipee!
How fun!! Your pictures look great!
Two things-
Desserts at the Melting Pot....YUM
and Breaking Dawn was a disappointment!
Post a Comment