Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SPT


The SPT theme for the month of August is based on the Olympic Motto:
Citius, Altius, Fortius
(Faster, Higher, Stronger)
These words encourage the athlete to give his or her best during the competition, and to view this effort as a victory in itself. Each Tuesday this month we will do the same challenge. Each week think about the Olympic motto, and how it can apply to our every day lives. Are we giving our best? Can we find victories in the efforts we make every day?

Altius-Higher

On the Ferris Wheel at the Santa Monica Pier.

Could I take this anymore literally? I am so boring!

10 comments:

Chris said...

I am terrified of heights! Ferris wheels even scare me. It is a beautiful view of the beach. I used to live in the Bay Area and Santa Cruz was our beach of choice, many, many many years ago. :-)

tiki_lady said...

rofl, no not at all you are not boring! I loved it and I loved that you took a pic with a major cutie!

Sarah said...

I knew you could do it. I would be very nervous up on that Ferris Wheel. I am very jealous of that nice warm beach in the background.

Anonymous said...

Not boring at all! You are very brave going up that HIGH! It makes my tummy upset just thinking about being that high.

Jennifer said...

You wouldn't catch me on that ferris wheel EVER!!! I am terrified of heights. It looks like Eli liked the ride... I wonder if Zack would like it or be a scaredy-cat like me. LOL
Cute pic!

Kristen said...

Very cute picture of you two.

rachel said...

What a cute picture of both of you!

Courtney said...

Awesome view from an awesome height! Love that ferris wheel and you two look so cute together!

Unknown said...

GREAT altius shot! you look like you are having a blast. i don't think this one is boring at all!

Anonymous said...

I LIKE IT I LIKE IT

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space