Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Rare Sighting

Its rare that you catch your kids playing nicely with each other.
The other day Alexis had a homework assignment that she had to go in the backyard and find items that were on a checklist. One of them being an earthworm. I had just pulled out our garden on Saturday and ran across a few so she knew they were there and she just had to dig for them. Notice the white trash gloves...
She found a few and decided she needed to put them in a jar to take to school.
Sorry Mrs. Murphy!
Alexis showing Eli the earthworms. He had no interest in touching them...is that normal?
It was nice to see them play together. Steve told Alexis it made his week to see her playing so kindly with him. I am glad he captured it on camera.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What?! You mean those two don't always play well together?! Psshhh. Just kidding. It is so sweet. I'm glad that an earthworm brought them together for a bonding moment. :)

p.s. much controversey regarding the book you are reading...so I hear anyway...

rachel said...

Steve did a great job taking the pictures! Alexis is such a sweet girl!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space