
The SPT theme for the month of August is based on the Olympic Motto:
Citius, Altius, Fortius
(Faster, Higher, Stronger)
These words encourage the athlete to give his or her best during the competition, and to view this effort as a victory in itself. Each Tuesday this month we will do the same challenge. Each week think about the Olympic motto, and how it can apply to our every day lives. Are we giving our best? Can we find victories in the efforts we make every day?
When I read this challenge I said to myself, "I'm out for the month." But then I figured there has got to be something that I can do...even if it is LAME. So here it is...
CITIUS (Faster)
I am on my computer ALL DAY LONG! And lately it is sooooo s-l-o-w. It is driving me nuts. I need a fast computer. Or I need to figure out a way to download all my pictures from Picasa so I can free up memory because I am almost positive that is the reason for it! Any suggestions?
Citius, Altius, Fortius
(Faster, Higher, Stronger)
These words encourage the athlete to give his or her best during the competition, and to view this effort as a victory in itself. Each Tuesday this month we will do the same challenge. Each week think about the Olympic motto, and how it can apply to our every day lives. Are we giving our best? Can we find victories in the efforts we make every day?
When I read this challenge I said to myself, "I'm out for the month." But then I figured there has got to be something that I can do...even if it is LAME. So here it is...
CITIUS (Faster)
I am on my computer ALL DAY LONG! And lately it is sooooo s-l-o-w. It is driving me nuts. I need a fast computer. Or I need to figure out a way to download all my pictures from Picasa so I can free up memory because I am almost positive that is the reason for it! Any suggestions?
11 comments:
I feel your pain. I almost fell asleep waiting for your page to load.
You poor thing. Funny post.
uhg...I know how you feel...sometimes I want to throw the dang thang out the window!!!
oooo....I hate a slow computer.
I am with you on this one. The computers at work are very slow and I think that I will pull mu hair out waiting for them to load.
What a fun post!
Trust me...back everything up on a disk!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blogspot
all this technology is suppose to make our lives easier, but it actually makes it harder, because most of us don't understand a darn thing about them! I hate computer glitches. good luck!
this is a funny (and frustrating) way to answer the challenge. i love how different everybodys is this week.
i can totally empathize with dozing off while waiting for pages to load :)
I love the pic of you sleeping by your computer. So funny.
We finally broke down and got DSL instead of dial-up for our internet. That certainly helped speed things up. Using a Mac instead of a PC would probably speed things up too!
I hear you!! There is nothing worse than a slow computer! Bekah said there is something you can buy at Costco that will hold everything on your computer for about $70. You might want to call her for the details.
Post a Comment