Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Snow Cones!

So this was going to be a wordless Wednesday post but I have a hard time not saying anything, let alone how cute these two boys are. With their red cheeks since it was DANG HOT on Saturday. Steve had a softball tournament on Saturday so we went to the 9am game which wasn't bad and then went back for his 4:30 game. I couldn't take any more after that game. The field was facing the west and the sun was blaring into our eyes. They ended up winning the entire tournament-the last game was at 10pm! I am sure it was a bit cooler by then but I didn't stick around to find out!
Breck and Eli

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those all day tournaments are just crazy. Thank goodness for snow cones! Now I want one.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Cute kids!

I break a sweat just getting in and out of the car with my kids. I can't imagine playing sports in this heat! That is dedication.

rachel said...

Good job Steve! I love that picture of them sipping.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space