Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SPT Water


"WATER"

This weeks theme is "Water". I decided I would step outside of the box and stretch it a bit.

Lately we have been involved with a lot of this kind of water...
We are in the process of potty training here. Oh the joys! He is doing really well but lets face it...it is a stressful time.

16 comments:

Sarah said...

It is a stressful time! Eli sure looks happy sitting on the toilet so I bet it will be over before you know it. Or lets hope so.

Cardalls said...

Way to go Eli!! It is such a relief when it is all over with--good luck!

Amber Grannis said...

Ha! Isn't that the truth! Good luck with the potty training!!

Courtney said...

Yeah...totally with you on the stress of potty training. We just accomplished this great feat only a couple of months ago after about a year of trying and trying and trying...yuck!

Shelly said...

You know I thought of THAT water too but couldn't go there. Yey for you!

Best of luck on the training.

Lene said...

ugh - I hate potty training. I really need to get started with LaLa, but really I just don't have the fight in me right now.

Unknown said...

perfect! this might be the most original post i've seen all day:)

Jeanette said...

We are just finishing up with that ourselves (only an occasional accident now). Hang in there and good luck!

MaryRC said...

...but when its over...its soo wonderful! Howie Mandel had a joke about not worrying about his daughter coming home on time from a date when she grew up... He decided not to potty train her.

Midge said...

I don't envy you for one second, mine is only 1 and I'm already dreading potty training.

Bren's Life said...

Now that is some creative water thinking... I feel your pain. My little one took forever to decide She wanted to do it! Good luck

Dacia said...

Oh yes, the joys of potty training! Good luck with those water experiences!

berrymom said...

Good luck with potty training. I am working on that with Nicholas...stressful is a good word. What a fun birthday surprise! I bet she will remember this birthday for the rest of her life. Have a good time!

Melissa B said...

awww...potty training...can't wait...

he looks like he is up to no good in that picture of the two of you, winking and everything!

Laurie said...

Ohhh, fun. Good luck!

rachel said...

Potty training IS stressful! How's he still doing? I know I tell you all the time, but he is so dang cute...that wink cracks me up!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space