What's summer without Ice Cream!? Since we had Eli's Birthday Party last night we decided to make homemade ice cream. My favorite part about making it is... Getting to dip my finger in the Sweetened Condensed Milk! Yum!
Stirring all the ingredients together...
Mixing it. And...
Viola! Yummy homemade ice cream!
mmmmmmm
What is SPT? See here!

20 comments:
this makes me really want to get our ice cream maker and learn how to use it!!
yum, homemade ice cream is THE best! I have a maker and have yet to use it, I think it still has the plastic on it!
OK...it is totally time to purchase that ice cream maker and get my grandma's recipe for homemade Mexican Vanilla...seriously I am craving it looking at your yummy homemade!
sweetened condensed milk...it's good for you because, as we all know, milk builds strong bones.
I love homemade ice cream. I have not had that forever. Looks so yummy!
Oh yumm...way to make icecream for an SPT. You are a true SPT'er.
We make it homemade of the 4th of July.
I love homemade ice cream. I am going to have to get mine out and make some. It is my favorite.
Yum. Your consistency looks so smooth and good and firm. Good for you!
That looks soooo good!
I have never had homemade ice cream and I didn't even try it last night. I was just too full of all of the other food. It sure looked good.
We love home made ice cream and plain old vanilla is our favorite. At the store I buy Ben and Jerry's Cherries Garcia.
Eagle Brand Milk = Yummy!
Oh my! I can almost taste it!
Now that is a vanilla that I can do! Looks great!
I haven't had homemade ice cream in YEARS. I'm totally coming to your house and stealing your ice cream maker. LOL Okay, so I won't really do that, but I'm tempted after seeing that yummy ice cream!
Love, love homemade ice cream....it just screams summer! oh and I also just caught a glimpse of those cookie monster cupcakes, those are too cute!
that is one appliance my home is missing... and we all love homemade ice cream. what are we thinking????
Yum, homemade ice cream! Now that's the real deal! I need to get mine out and make some now!
I love it when we make homemade ice cream too. My favorite is peppermint.
Love the new look to your blog. Very pretty.
Thanks for the pictures, I can almost taste that yummy ice cream.. You look really good tasting it too :)
Post a Comment