Thursday, July 3, 2008

What fat looks like:

This is 11.6 pounds of fat. 45 1/2 sticks of butter.








It is also what I have lost since starting
Weight Watchers 8 weeks ago!
So many more sticks to go...baby steps right?

8 comments:

Cardalls said...

Way to go Rachael! I love the butter sticks...that is too funny!

Buzosucka said...

WOW!!! Way to go i'm impressed!!!!

Amy said...

Wow...that makes me think twice about butter sticks. That is awesome. I'm so proud of you. Keep it up.

rachel said...

That's is a LOT of butter, I had to keep scrolling down!!! Good job, you look so great!!!!!

rachel said...

P.S. I LOVE your new background, it's what I would have picked for you:)

Lori said...

How cool is this post? You go girl!

Jossie said...

Wahoo! That's so great! I can totally tell too, you look awesome :-) Weight Watchers rocks!

Melissa B said...

Nice! You look great!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space