Steve * Rachael * Alexis * Eli * Oliver
That is HYSTERICAL!!! I love it!I'll see YOU at the hotdog stand at 5:30 tonight... LOL
That is a very good look for Eli.
You get the best shots of him, too funny!!
Clearly, he just wants to be prepared for anything. You never know what could fly into your eyes while practicing baseball!
So funny! That kid, he's such a character.
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice CreamSponsored by Free Web Space
5 comments:
That is HYSTERICAL!!! I love it!
I'll see YOU at the hotdog stand at 5:30 tonight... LOL
That is a very good look for Eli.
You get the best shots of him, too funny!!
Clearly, he just wants to be prepared for anything. You never know what could fly into your eyes while practicing baseball!
So funny! That kid, he's such a character.
Post a Comment