Tuesday, July 15, 2008

California Part II-The Beach

On Saturday we (Nancy and I) were able to do a little shopping. We went to the Third Street Promenade. The kids were itching to go to the beach so we were only there for a little bit.
They were so excited to ride scooters (Thank you Leo and Luca-my nephews for letting us borrow them).
They had a great time in the water. They were being chickens though and wouldn't go out far with me.
A quick picture with Alexis before heading into the water.


Saturday night I gave the girls facials. They loved it!
It was such a fun trip. It was great to stay at my sisters house while they were out of town. I love Santa Monica-the weather was amazing!

5 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! Seriously, what a fun trip/birthday surprise! I bet you didn't want to come back. Glad you guys had such a fun time. Happy Birthday Alexis!

P.S. Potty training Eli huh? Good luck!

Sarah said...

Fun day at the beach! I am jealous.

Kristen said...

Looks like a fun girls get away.

berrymom said...

What a fun trip! I am SO envious! Those will be such great lifelong memories!

Jenean Hoffman said...

You are the best mom, lady! The girls look like they had so much fun! I especially like the photo with the girls and the writing in the sand! They'll look back when they're our age and remember! It's a classic!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space