So I have yet to post about my birthday. I went to lunch on Saturday with some friends. We went to Olive Garden because I just love their salad and breadsticks. I also got some fun things!
Erin got me a subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
I got some yummy smelling perfume "Rapture" from Bekah and lip gloss from Victoria Secret. 
Rachel made me a beautiful apron I got my favorite hand soap from Bath and Body Works! Jossie gave me some candles. Can't have enough of those! Nickie gave me some bath products and a gift card to Old Navy! Time to shop! Nancy gave me a gift certificate to the JW Marriott Spa!!!
And Amy gave me a book that may inspire me with my new calling as the Emergency Preparedness Specialist. I also LOVE to read and was in need of a new book!
Sarah gave me the Swiffer Sweeper Vac. Now lets pause and have a moment of silence for thing of beauty! Long enough....okay...first let me say, if you have any floors in your house, stand up, shut off the computer and please go to the nearest store to purchase one. I am in love with this thing. My floors have been vacuumed 4 times since Sunday. Maybe you already vacuum or sweep them that often, but I will admit right now...I do not. I love this thing and tell Sarah everyday, how much I love it. She also gave me a very memorable gift by typing up the 33 things she loves and admires about me. I would type them all up but there are some things on the list that are not appropriate for this list. Oh come on get your mind out of the gutter, nothing like that. It was a touching gift and one I will always treasure.
My sister Tara got me a Subscription to Martha Stewart Everyday Food. Great magazine with easy recipes that YOU can make. I made the black bean tostadas with a corn relish that was very good and very healthy.
I got this picture for my birthday as well. This was a combined gift from my mom (who gave me the matted print) and my in-laws (who gave me money and told me I have to get something for ME). I combined the two and got this. I really needed a nice picture to put above my piano.
Erin got me a subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
I got some yummy smelling perfume "Rapture" from Bekah and lip gloss from Victoria Secret.
Rachel made me a beautiful apron I got my favorite hand soap from Bath and Body Works! Jossie gave me some candles. Can't have enough of those! Nickie gave me some bath products and a gift card to Old Navy! Time to shop! Nancy gave me a gift certificate to the JW Marriott Spa!!!
And Amy gave me a book that may inspire me with my new calling as the Emergency Preparedness Specialist. I also LOVE to read and was in need of a new book!
Sarah gave me the Swiffer Sweeper Vac. Now lets pause and have a moment of silence for thing of beauty! Long enough....okay...first let me say, if you have any floors in your house, stand up, shut off the computer and please go to the nearest store to purchase one. I am in love with this thing. My floors have been vacuumed 4 times since Sunday. Maybe you already vacuum or sweep them that often, but I will admit right now...I do not. I love this thing and tell Sarah everyday, how much I love it. She also gave me a very memorable gift by typing up the 33 things she loves and admires about me. I would type them all up but there are some things on the list that are not appropriate for this list. Oh come on get your mind out of the gutter, nothing like that. It was a touching gift and one I will always treasure.
My sister Tara got me a Subscription to Martha Stewart Everyday Food. Great magazine with easy recipes that YOU can make. I made the black bean tostadas with a corn relish that was very good and very healthy.
I got this picture for my birthday as well. This was a combined gift from my mom (who gave me the matted print) and my in-laws (who gave me money and told me I have to get something for ME). I combined the two and got this. I really needed a nice picture to put above my piano.
4 comments:
Wow,girlfriend! What a fun Birthday!!!! Your blog looks great and if it weren't for you, I would have never even known what blog was or how to start one. So, Thanks!!! By the way, tonight was fun!! It was so good to see you! Love your house! You guys have done an awesome job with it!
happy birthday - looks like a fun one - are we really that old - isn't now about the time we start saying we are 28 . . .(every year)??
Buh, I thought I left a comment, but I didn't. I love all the pics and explanations and love of each present you got. You're so loved!
i don't know where i've been, but i just discovered your gem of a blog! happy birthday, by the way. i am so glad to have found this!
Post a Comment