I haven't had much going on in life so I haven't posted anything in a week.
We did go to the Pumpkin Patch this morning at Gilcrease Orchards. We got a couple of pumpkins and one watermelon. We also had to get some of their delicious, fresh apple cider. It was windy and DUSTY out there, but the kids had fun.
A lot of them are green but if you stick them in the sun they turn orange by Halloween!
After this picture he chucked the pumpkin like a ball! Nice!
These are the two we decided on!
Just to show that we do have mountains!
On the way home my car started making a loud buzzing sound so it is at the car doctor at the moment. I have all of my dad's side (including my 3 sisters and their combined 9 kids) coming today for the weekend. We are celebrating my dad's 60th birthday. Needless to say...this is NOT the time to not have my car! I hope it is something minor and not too expensive to fix!
We did go to the Pumpkin Patch this morning at Gilcrease Orchards. We got a couple of pumpkins and one watermelon. We also had to get some of their delicious, fresh apple cider. It was windy and DUSTY out there, but the kids had fun.
On the way home my car started making a loud buzzing sound so it is at the car doctor at the moment. I have all of my dad's side (including my 3 sisters and their combined 9 kids) coming today for the weekend. We are celebrating my dad's 60th birthday. Needless to say...this is NOT the time to not have my car! I hope it is something minor and not too expensive to fix!
4 comments:
Oh man! I was thinking about last year when we picked pumpkins there. I was craving that apple cider. Glad you had fun!
Looks like fun! It's so weird to drive around here where there are fields of pumpkins every couple of blocks.
How fun! I was wondering if there were any pumpkins left out there? Some years it's been hit and miss, was there a big selection to choose from? Do you know what days and times they open?
It was kind of a lame pumpkin patch...you really had to search and then it was nothing great...but we take what we can get in the desert right?
Ames-I thought of you and Kenzie the whole time out there!
Post a Comment