I love soccer. I miss playing it but most of all being able to run back and forth and not think about what great exercise I was getting. (Although back when I played it I didn't really need to exercise.) So this is Alexis's 5th season playing for the City of North Las Vegas. This year they are the "Green Machines."
I think she may be the tallest on her team! YEA!!!!
Their first game was this past Saturday. They lost 0-2. They did really well though! Some of the kids on the other team were really tall. The tall one booted the ball and it smacked Alexis in the stomach. She first started to cry, finished the play and then grabbed her stomach and really started to cry. She came out to catch her breath (ignore her mom's advice to catching her breath) and then went in a few minutes later.
This is the tall kid up against Alexis.
We seem to have a pretty good team...not in skill but in attitude.
Go Green Machines! I was voting for the Jalapeños for their name!
Go Green Machines! I was voting for the Jalapeños for their name!
2 comments:
Go get'em Alexis!!!! The Jalapenos... that's too funny!
Holy cow that kid is huge! If Alexis is the tallest on her team that guy is a giant! Go Green Machines!
Post a Comment