This is Eli's new thing to do when he gets mad. He throws down whatever he may be holding and drops to the ground in this position. He doesn't scream and kick and make a huge ordeal about it but just cries in this position. I just ignore it. Steve likes to get down on the ground with him and imitate him. For some reason it makes me laugh. (Eli's tantrum, not Steve's)
Maybe we’ll see Björk?
3 days ago
2 comments:
I laugh at my kids too when they throw fits & it's even better when you get the camara out, it ticks them off even more. Someday they'll look back and laugh at themselves because they won't remember any of it. And Oh the stories we will tell......:)
Oh...somehow through it all we can't help but just love our little stinkers! That's so funny. I'll have to take the same pics of Kenzie.
Post a Comment