The night before we did a "Bachelorette" Party for her. There were 8 of us who went to the 'Salt Lick' and had dinner. We were laughing hysterically as we went around the table telling something about ourselves that no one knew. It was fun since we have all pretty much known each other for a while. Even Nickie who I have know for 6 years told stuff about her I didn't know. The only picture I got of all of us wasn't great so here are the ones we took around the table. Nancy refused to have her picture taken so she is the only one missing! Sorry Nancy!
Me & Sarah (the Guest of Honor)
Yes, there were 3 Rachel's/Rachael's that were in attendance that night. Even though it is not a common name, there are so many Rachel's I know. Another friend of mine, named Rachel, just mentioned that on her blog. And RachEl, since you started it.... It is too bad that all the other Rachel's I know spell their name horribly wrong!
0 comments:
Post a Comment