This weekend Steve had a softball tournament in Mesquite, Nevada, which is about an hour north of Vegas. He headed up at 7am for it, but Alexis, Eli and I didn't go until 2:30. Alexis had fun hanging out with a little boy in our ward, who's dad was playing on Steve's team. Eli hung out dragging Steve's bat around all day and enjoyed playing catch with Steve between games.
This picture cracks me up. He is always doing funny things with his mouth. I don't know if its because he is a boy that he is obsessed with balls and bats, but he LOVES them. We are hoping that he will continue to love baseball since it was and still is such a big part of Steve's life. Hopefully he will have the talent of both his dad and his grandfather,Papa Jack!

He really looks like he is fielding a ground ball. Is that the correct terminology? It sounds good!

Just learning a few tips from dad here between games. We were there until 9pm that night. Eli did pretty good just
hanging out until I looked out at the field and noticed that he was half way to first base from the dugout. I wish I had a picture of it...just dragging the bat out there like he was next up. By the way, Steve's team took second. Not bad for their first time all playing together.

0 comments:
Post a Comment