Friday, April 13, 2007

Nothing new

One thing I have realized since I started this blog is that I really don't have an exciting life. I get up and go walking/running in the morning. Get Alexis off to school and then Eli and I hang out until noon when it is lunch time and then his nap. That is when I have to sit down and work. Alexis gets home from school at 3pm. Its homework and piano practice time. Which always leads to tears and drama. Then dinner and bedtime routine. And then its Steve's and my time to hang out and usually watch our shows we TiVo until 10pm when we go to bed. Needless to say, I have nothing exciting to post about.
I did do a cool "do" on Alexis yesterday. I get tired of doing the same thing to her hair so I was pleased with my work.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space