Alexis asked me on Saturday night if I am really the one who puts the candy in the eggs and hides them. I said, "Yeah, Alexis, I set my alarm really early in the morning and put candy in the eggs, hide them for you guys and then go back to bed. Alexis, you know I value my sleep, do you really think I would do that?" She said, "Yeah, I guess not." So I didn't lie to her. It amazes me that she thinks that a large Rabbit comes to out house and hides eggs! It makes me laugh and we were sooooo close to just telling her but I don't want her to be the one to spoil it for other kids. I really would hate parents calling me to complain that my child ruined it for their child. I also don't want the domino effect....well if the Easter bunny isn't real then what about the tooth fairy, and Santa...etc. So for at least one more year, she believes!
Maybe we’ll see Björk?
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment