Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Honor Roll

She definitely didn't get her smarts from me! Thank you Steve! For the second semester in a row she has received an award for the Honor Roll. She has all 'A's. I wish I knew what that felt like. This morning while getting ready for school she was saying that she isn't very good at math, which Steve and I quickly corrected her. I told her I was only good at social things. She said that she was good at that too. Her personality is such a mix of Steve and I. She is sensitive like Steve but very social and outgoing like me. I am so proud of her!! She is a perfectionist but very hard on herself when she gets something wrong (Steve).

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space