Since Alexis was in Europe for Spring Break and Steve had to work the boys and I headed to Arizona. I've always seen this TINY chapel on the side of the road after you come out of the mountains from the Hoover Dam so I pulled over to take a picture of it. It is actually cuter zipping by at 70 MPH but still cute...
As I turned around to get the kids back in the car I noticed 4 Black Eddie Bauer Extended Expeditions.(including mine on the far left) It was a bit weird.

I stayed at my parents house and stayed up till 12:30am to watch the Blood Moon that happened on April 15th.
This is the picture my step dad took. Pretty impressive.
The kids swam.
And then we later met up with my sisters family to have Thai Food (which is a must when with my mom. I think she has Thai blood running through her veins.)
Wednesday morning we had to go to the Quick Care to get the kids checked out...Eli had a sinus infections and they both had really really bad coughs.
Thursday evening we headed to the Mesa Temple to see the Easter Pageant.
Its quite the production that I had never been to.
We had a picnic while waiting for it to start. I got there at 5:45 to save seats for everyone and it starts at 8pm...but the weather was really nice and the kids had fun together.
The characters roam around the crowd and talk to everyone so it also passes the time quickly.
It really is a great production. It does kind of suck when a super tall guy sits right in front of you and then lets his kids stand on the chairs so they can see. Oh well!
(photo lifted from the Internet)
My photo would have looked something like this:


2 comments:
That is just plain weird and freaky about the Expeditions. Do you know if they were just random people or belonged to some group?
Too bad about the boys. My house has been plagued with off and on sickness for weeks. Megan is super sick today and I believe ANOTHER Instacare visit will be taking place.
When we went to the pageant in Mesa I could not see a thing due to my shortness. What's with parents allowing children to stand on chairs?! I find that annoying.
That chapel cracks me up. What the heck? I love to drive and see all these oddities that are along the highway and make stories about them. I am at a loss with the smallest chapel in the world. You should have followed the expeditions, maybe there was a convention you didn't know about :) We never made it out to the Easter pageant when we lived in Arizona. I would have cut that guys ponytail off if I had saved seats for 3 hours only to see his nasty head all night!
Post a Comment