Friday, April 11, 2014

Clark County Fair

 We have lived in Las Vegas for 14 year and I have always wanted to go to the Fair so this year I finally did it!  Alexis was gone to Europe (post forthcoming) so I took Eli out of school and went early Friday afternoon.
The ZIPPER...This was my favorite ride as a kid.  I am not sure I would be able to handle it as an adult though. (they did not ride it)
 They loved the Wacky Shack (think of the fun house at the end of the movie Grease...they even had music from Grease playing.
 


I saw these balls and knew the kids would love to do this...which Oliver did...for about 5 minutes and then FREAKED OUT!!!


 This was his sad face after getting out of the Zorb.
 
 Oliver is a bit obsessed with roller coasters and both had a blast on this.




 It was a warm day so I was happy to go into the covered area where we could see the animals.


 Learning how to milk a cow.
 We left around 4pm...just when it was starting to get busy.  It took Oliver about 2 minutes to be sacked out!  They both loved it and so did I.  I just wish it weren't so pricey!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am jealous you went! Every year I want to go and every year something comes up. It looks awesome. I seriously LOVE the picture of the sad face. Adorable.

Kellie DeMille said...

So fun! We talked Tyson out of the roller coasters this year. He was bummed, so next year we should get Tyson, Oliver, & Eli wrist bands and let them loose. I didn't see the "learn to milk a cow" display. So funny! Poor Oliver, I think I'd freak out too. The only thing that makes me OK with the crazy prices is that Jason usually at the last minute can talk one of his co-workers into getting us in for free. He works in Moapa and a bunch of his co-workers live in Logandale and work the fair. If I paid for admission and everything else I would be ticked.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space