This year I decided to try dyeing brown eggs. I saw someone else do it and thought the colors turn out really neat.
(Alexis was almost home from her Europe trip but missed out on the egg dyeing.)
Pretty neat colors...
The Easter Bunny didn't go all out this year on baskets. I was surprised to see some kids baskets...chalk full of stuff! Even stuff all over the table because it didn't fit in the stuffed basket. Not here...not even a toy!
Since our backyard is spacious in this house the Easter Bunny hid them all outside. It was a lot of fun to have new places to hide eggs!
Tawny even got in on the hunt.
It was a nice relaxing day...we all were suffering from coughs so we didn't even make to church. We were able to catch up Alexis and hearing all about her trip. One day I will get to that post! It just seems too daunting.
2 comments:
I have to say the Easter Bunny went all out at my house this year. I don't know what came over him (or her).
I love the backyard hunt and I love Olivers excited face in the pictures.
I need to remember the brown egg trick next year.
I have never thought to dye brown eggs. Pretty cool! I love that your kids are old enough for the bunny to really hide the eggs. Oliver is hilarious! Can't wait for the Europe posts!
Post a Comment