Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Papa Jack's visit...


My dad came to visit a couple of weeks ago.  He brought a few of his guns that he wanted to shoot.  A Luger, A Colt 380 and a single shot 22 Ruger.  The Luger was pretty cool.  It was from WWII and had German writing on it. 

My handsome dad...


Eli and Oliver had fun climbing the hills...I tried not to care about the dust and dirt all over them.

 See what I mean?? 
We did other things...swam at the hotel he stayed at...ate lots of yummy food and all went to the movies.  I just forgot to take pictures! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We had various family members in town for 2 weeks and I have very few pics. Unless there is some event (like shooting) taking place I don't bring my camera out.

Good for you for letting those boys get dirty!

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh my heck, Oliver's face is hilarious in that last pic. I bet that was a fun time cleaning up. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of your Dad. What a cool Grandpa to go shooting with everyone :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space