Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pit Stop

Steve's younger brother and family came to town on their way to Arizona for Spring Training to stay the night.  I do enjoy being a pit stop...no joke.  
Lily, Ruby and Alexis
Oliver, Eli, Nolan and Simon
On Saturday morning we headed over to Steve's older brothers house to have breakfast and hang out.  One thing led to another and the little kids ended up in the pool...
Clothes came off...Oliver has no shame.

The older kids were smart enough to stay out of the water. 
That was until a little one threw a rock in the pool and we bribed Eli to jump in and get it out.
Love watching the cousins all play together!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't mind being a pit stop either. We get a lot more visitors for one night than we do for multiple.

The Hardy's said...

I love being a pit stop too. We get to see a lot of family and friends without having to go anywhere. :)

Kellie DeMille said...

Oliver must provide constant laughs at your house. I don't know what it is with kid #3. Ours is just a little crazier than everyone else :) So fun to spend time with family.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space