Saturday, March 1, 2014

Randomness

 Just a bunch of random pictures:
Oliver with his two obsessions...elephants and looking through my scrapbooks...everyday he sits on the couch and goes through these books.
I finally found a vintage juicer and we juiced a bunch of oranges we brought home from Steve's parents trees in Arizona...so good!!
 Alexis was sent to the deans office until I could bring her an outfit to change into.  Apparently this outfit pictured below is breaking dress code...at a PUBLIC SCHOOL!  I guess her shirt is too see through.  Even though she is wearing a tank top.  I don't get it!
 Elephant obsession continues.  "If I were President...I would save the cute animals, like elephants!" Yes of course you would Oliver!
 Alexis and I needed a sushi fix!  Delicious!
 Eli had a rough morning getting ready for church and it all stemmed from me making him wear brown church pants.
He then proceeded to go into the bathroom and cut a chunk of hair that was just bothering him!  Seriously!!!
 Oliver had to dress like his favorite character in a book.
 His preschool class...doesn't he look thrilled!?
 When he gets out of the shower he likes to be wrapped in a towel and lay down...he will sometimes stay like this for a good 15 minutes.
And Tawny...she's still alive and kicking...
she is not allowed on the couch but she tries to push the envelope on that!

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Hilarious! (for me anyway) I am scandalized by Alexis's totally appropriate clothing. I would have been a little ticked off by that one. Poor Eli, I was hoping by 8 the kids would out grow the hair chopping. Oliver is too cute with his elephant obsession. His preschool class is darling!!

Sarah said...

So many cute pictures. I am still laughing about Eli cutting his hair! So crazy. Jackson has a really, really nice pair of grey church pants that he dislikes to wear. It makes no sense to me because they look so nice and comfortable! Just plain weird.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space