Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blue and Gold

 Our scout master is amazing.  She always goes above and beyond for these activities.
(sadly this was her last event she put together before she moved.)
It was a western theme.





 Eli earned his Baseball belt loop.
 Their troop is pretty big...around 20 kids...11 of them are in Eli's group...Wolf's.
Steve was recently put in as the Co-Wolf Leader so that has been fun for Eli.  I'm not sure its been fun for Steve dealing with 11 crazy 8 year olds. :)

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Adorable!!! Jason & I are the new wolf leaders and we have 12 boys. I am a little worried with how many boys were born in 2005. I would like to see the numbers on their birth year. What great ideas for a blue & gold!!

Sarah said...

I was at pack meeting last night and we had a HUGE number of 8 year olds. I can't believe how many baby boys were born that year. Poor Jackson was the only one there in his pack.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space