Today was Disneyland!!!
We loved the Zerg Ride...
Nancy kicked my butt...
The kids enjoyed the Tea Cups...something I have no desire to ride...
Alexis and Aubrey are quite the posers.
The Haunted Mansion...
Splash Mountain was a favorite.
Could we be any dorkier! We thought it would be funny to pose...Eli was too scared to join in on the fun!
We found this candy shop in Frontier Land and their cookies were AMAZING!!! How cute are the caramel apples!!??
It took 3 attempts to ride the Alice in Wonderland ride...it broke down 3 times before we finally rode it.
At the end of the day Eli built his own light saber.
Eli wasn't digging Disneyland much at all. My friend and her daughter were going home tonight so I decided to send Eli home with her...I don't think he would have lasted walking around for another 10-12 hours and he pretty much disliked all of the rides.
After they left Aubrey, Alexis and I went on Space Mountain for a second time and again had to acts like dorks and pose.
Another successful day!
We did all the rides we wanted to except for Peter Pan. We still have a full day tomorrow and I don't know how my feet are going to take it! They are killing me!!!
2 comments:
Poor Eli! The picture on Splash Mountain is hilarious! It's so sad when they are scared of the rides. I think the poses are too funny, I can never tell when they are about to take pictures and always am looking crazy. I think you should frame the Buzz Lightyear picture of you and Nancy. It is priceless :)
I am impressed with the Splash Mountain picture! I could never pull it off. Like Eli I am too scared!
You are crazy. The tea cups are my all time favorite ride!
Too bad about Eli. At least he was able to build his out light saber. That is way cool! I don't remember ever seeing that.
Post a Comment