Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weird Taste


I told Eli to choose 10 pieces of candy and the rest was going to be donated to our dentist who will donate it to the military.  We also get $1 back for each pound and since we don't have dental insurance every dollar helps!

Of all this....

He chose these 10 things...
 Really??...a small Jolly Rancher, a piece of Double Bubble, another small hard candy, fake licorice.  He has no taste!!!  The only thing in this pile worth the calories is the Reese's!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Eli and I apparently have the same taste in candy. I would have for sure chosen the jolly rancher, licorice, sour patch, and fun dip. However, I would have also added skittles, so I could eat the green ones.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space