Before Steve left for work he set Oliver up with the Dry Erase White Board and a Marker. I told him bad idea. When I left a bit later, with Alexis in charge, the three kids were all drawing together.
45 minutes later...this is what I came home to!
It wasn't Alexis's fault...she didn't see him do it while she was playing on the computer.
It wasn't Eli's fault...he was watching TV (yes...in the same room)
It wasn't my fault...I wasn't home.
It wasn't Steve's fault...he said he thought I would have put it away if I was going it leave.
And how could it be Oliver's fault..he's 2...and too cute to do anything naughty!!!
7 comments:
There is a lot of blame to go around!! Except for Oliver. He is too cute to blame for anything.
LOL. It's the Not-Me-Ghost! That's what we called it in our hose growing up! :)
That stinks, I sure hope it came off everything!
Hilarious!!!
Oh my...my kids have *yet* to draw on walls. But there's still one more kid to come so no doubt they will be the one to do everything the other two didn't do. (That is a frightening idea!)
Happy Friday!
Magic eraser!
Ha Ha :). It's dry erase so it comes off most stuff right? This is supposed to be the stuff that people tell us we will miss later in life right?
Post a Comment