Sunday, November 20, 2011

Science Fair

***No animals were hurt in the making of this project***

I worry what kind of a home Alexis's teacher thinks she comes from.  She argues Global Warming with him on a daily basis.  (she doesn't believe in it...he does)
So she decided to test the theory of melting icebergs and the water level rising.  She researched it on the computer and she found many articles that with global warming and the icebergs melting that we will soon be underwater.  So she tested the theory...her findings...
The water level didn't change at all.

 So we decided to have a little fun with a visual aid...since the polar bear population is "becoming extinct" we thought it would be funny to show one drowning.  So I guess an animal was harmed in the making of this project.

I am including this last picture because we have a "creeper" in the house....

I was a bit bummed that they brought their projects home the same day they took them...after all that work they weren't put on display for other students or teachers to see them. 

5 comments:

Erin Camp said...

I think that's great! GO ALEXIS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that she argues with him. I bet you can guess which side I'm on!

Jossie said...

Totally laughing at the 'creeper'! Haha! Did you see the Ellen episode with Harry Connick Jr. about that? Too funny! Alexis' project looks great!

Jossie said...

Of course you saw that Ellen episode....I realized it once I actually clicked on the word 'creeper'. It's late :-)

Sarah said...

I didn't even notice the creeper. Too cute. I need to watch Ellen more!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space