Today we headed over to Floyd Lamb State Park with Amy and her kids. I have never been there and I don't know why not! I know I will be visiting again....it was a great park.
If you live in the North Las Vegas area and haven't been there-you really should check it out. It is $6 to get in but the kids had a great time. We even took Eli's bike and he and Kenzie rode around on the trails. This is a link to some info if you are interested.
6 comments:
Looks pretty but there are waaaaaayyyy to many birds for me. The fact that your kids had to stand on a table so they wouldn't get "attacked" tells it all for me. :)
Brenden's kindergarten class took a field trip there years ago. It was a fun trip. Ducks are nice, but geese are always so MEAN! You have to watch out for those ornery little stinkers! Good thing the kids got on the table!
Oh, and I think it's funny that in a lot of species the male is the fancier mate. They preen themselves and puff themselves up to attract the female. Not much different than humans, right? Ha ha ha...
I do enjoy this park, minus the crazy geese!! I don't know why I don't go more often.
What a fun park. Thanks fo the info, we'll have to check it out!
Love that Amy Hughes! We had family photos taken at Floyd Lamb but haven't been back since!
Looks like fun! BTW males are prettier so they can attract the femaless so they can mate (a little something I learned in Animal Behavior in college lol.
Post a Comment