When we left Arizona, Alexis stayed to hang out with my mom for the week. On Friday, she flew home by herself. My mom was able to stay with her until she boarded the plane and I met her at the gate.
This is the plane just as it was pulling in.
Just off the plane!
On Friday, she went to the Ortho to get impressions for a retainer so she could get her braces off on Wednesday-just in time for her birthday. Saturday we got a call that the impressions had to be re-done and her Wednesday appointment had to be rescheduled. When Dr. C (the Ortho) heard that he said..."NO WAY-I made a promise that we would get your braces off before your birthday and I am sticking to it!"
So off they came on SATURDAY!!! They made new impressions for an invisaline retainer until her other retainer could be make (I guess they can make the invasaline retainer in a few hours).
Beautiful girl!!!!!
(Picture washed out due to the fact that I only had Alexis's camera in the car)
I am still getting use to seeing her without braces!
This is the plane just as it was pulling in.
Just off the plane!I am still getting use to seeing her without braces!
1 comments:
It seems like she just got them on! She's growing up.
Post a Comment