Last week Eli's friend, Kenzie, learned to ride without training wheels. So I decided it was time for Eli to do the same. His bike is so rusted and thrashed so I told him if he did it, he could go pick out whatever bike he wanted.
Day 1 (which lasted about 15 minutes): he did a decent job but all he was concerned about was getting a new bike.
Day 2: He got it about 15 minutes into working on it.
Day 1 (which lasted about 15 minutes): he did a decent job but all he was concerned about was getting a new bike.
Steve and I took him to Toys R Us and he picked out his new set of wheels....
2 comments:
Totally awesome! Hooray, Eli!!!!
I am going to show Jackson this in hopes of shaming him into learning! Good job Eli. Very impressive!
Post a Comment