Saturday, April 10, 2010

Extended Spring Break

This past week, 2 of my sisters had Spring Break. They came with their husbands and kids. On Monday we went bowling with 11 kids at Red Rock Casino.
Alexis and Marlowe (she is Aimee's step daughter and about a year older than Alexis)Luca and Alexis
Oliver and I hanging at the lanes!
Eli smoked everyone on his team and they all had bumpers...he finished with a 102
On Tuesday Eli, Oliver and I headed to the pools at The Wynn. The entryway from Valet Parking is beautiful and smells so good!
Eli and Elia
Eli thought it was great that there was a fridge he could help himself to. Too bad for him we restricted all the kids to only waters!
Soaking up the sun!
Oliver took a short cat nap in the cabana.

On Wednesday we went to Sky Mania where the kids burned off a ton of energy! It is a huge warehouse of trampolines that are all connected with mats between them so you can jump from one to another.
Alexis got brave enough to do a back tuck and a front flip.

They also had a game of dodge ball. Most of the kids and grownups in this picture are part of the group we were with.

They even have trampolines on the walls so you can do this....

The kids had a blast together and can't wait for next Spring Break to play again! Or hopefully before that!

6 comments:

Jossie said...

I love that picture of Oliver taking a nap....too cute!

Shanell said...

Ok, that place looks so fun... I want to go there.

Melissa Summers said...

Sounds like a fun spring break. I am so impressed with Alexis' backflip thing!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! I just want to nibble all over Oliver after seeing him with all his rolls in his swimsuit! How cute!

Anonymous said...

what fun!!! by the way, the first picture of alexis looks SO much like you!!! lucky girl! :)

Sarah said...

I love all of the fun things you all did! I especially love Oliver in that swimming suit.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space