Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

On Saturday we dyed (painted) Easter Eggs. We got a really neat golden paint kit.


I think they turned out pretty cool!
We made sure to leave out carrots for the Easter Bunny

This year I made the kids Easter Baskets. I am in love with them!


Hunting for Eggs...



It was such a relaxing day hanging out together. We headed over to Steve's brothers house for dinner-we don't see them often enough and the kids were in heaven playing with them!
Hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!

9 comments:

Joanne said...

totally cute baskets miss crafty! Those eggs are pretty cool too...I'm impressed :). Your girl is looking so old..very teenagerish:)

Jenean Hoffman said...

I love the baskets!! You are so creative Honey!! And the Eggs....Gorgeous! And I love your Spring letters! Can I come to your house for lessons???

Sarah said...

I forgot the carrots again this year!!! I of course love the baskets, and love, love those painted eggs.

Kellie DeMille said...

I should write myself a note for next year, I love the leaving out carrots for the Easter bunny. Too cute! What a great Easter!

Jennifer said...

Wheres your post about Conference????? j/k :)

Jennifer said...

Did you paint the baskets or is it vinyl

Lisa said...

Love your baskets too!

Cardalls said...

LOVE the baskets...so cute! I think you need to post a tutorial of how to do it :). Cool eggs!

Melissa B said...

Cute baskets!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space