(I know that these pictures are dark and just looks like a blob of red in a dark room but it was the best I could do by myself holding a wiggly 7 month old!)
Alexis's school had their Spring Performance last week. I was dreading it only because Steve and Eli had T-Ball so it was going to be 2 hrs of me wrestling Oliver. BUT....I changed my tune once it started. It was a GREAT performance and I am hoping someone video taped the whole thing!
(Alexis is at the very top right corner...3rd person in)
These are the songs they sang:
Hey There Cumorah -lyrics sung to
Hey There Delilah-(Plain White T's)
New Soul (Yael Naim)
The Show (Lenka)
Up (Shania Twain)-Performed by 9 of the 5th graders
Sadie Hawkins Dance-Performed by the 5 5th grade boys
(one of these boys Alexis has a major crush on)
Don't Stop Believing (Glee Version)
Replay (Iyaz)
Fireflies (Owl City)
Hey Jude (The Beatles)
Viva la Vida (Coldplay)
I was able to video a little on my phone of Viva la Vida
So the music was great!!!! And the kids did an amazing job performing them. I hope I can find someone who got the whole thing and decent quality!
(most of these are great songs if you are needing some new tunes. I just suggest you don't listen them over and over and over and over...... can you tell I am OVER them??)
Alexis's school had their Spring Performance last week. I was dreading it only because Steve and Eli had T-Ball so it was going to be 2 hrs of me wrestling Oliver. BUT....I changed my tune once it started. It was a GREAT performance and I am hoping someone video taped the whole thing!
These are the songs they sang:
Hey There Cumorah -lyrics sung to
Hey There Delilah-(Plain White T's)
New Soul (Yael Naim)
The Show (Lenka)
Up (Shania Twain)-Performed by 9 of the 5th graders
Sadie Hawkins Dance-Performed by the 5 5th grade boys
(one of these boys Alexis has a major crush on)
Don't Stop Believing (Glee Version)
Replay (Iyaz)
Fireflies (Owl City)
Hey Jude (The Beatles)
Viva la Vida (Coldplay)
I was able to video a little on my phone of Viva la Vida
So the music was great!!!! And the kids did an amazing job performing them. I hope I can find someone who got the whole thing and decent quality!
(most of these are great songs if you are needing some new tunes. I just suggest you don't listen them over and over and over and over...... can you tell I am OVER them??)
6 comments:
Wow that music selection is much better than most I have had to listen to. Is there a girl in the front row with pink casts on both her legs?
That is pretty cool!
Wow! Did you realize how TALL Alexis is getting?
How fun! What a fun performance, it's nice the music is newer and relevant. 2 hours, you're a trooper!
Now I can't stop seeing Hey There Delilah! I love that song. Looks like a very cool performance.
Hey, I make them on photoshop elememts. I just find digi kits online and download them...most are for free.
Post a Comment