Monday, March 8, 2010

San Francisco

This past weekend Oliver and I took a trip to San Francisco so he could meet 2 of his aunts, 2 of his grandparents and great grandparents.(Just landing in SF)

We stayed at Aimee's house and it is a beautiful place...nestled in the hills of Larkspur (Marin County)-with Redwoods surrounding the place.

Aimee & OliverOliver first meeting Papa Jack
Lynda and Oliver We got together with my dad and Lynda on Saturday night and we barbecued and had a nice quite evening at Aimee's.See what I mean about the trees?

Dad and Lynda
Three of us sisters
Aimee doing a photo shoot of Oliver...those brown eyes....I LOVE THEM!

Aimee loving on Oliver
(yes Tara-not 1 picture of you holding Oliver...wonder why :)
Some pictures of the main floor of Aimee's place
On Sunday we visited my grandparents and had a nice visit with them.

It was a fast trip which ended with an hour and a half delay of my plane. Then once we got to Vegas we had to sit on the runway for 45 minutes with no air. I am not claustrophobic but I was just about at my breaking point. I needed to get off of that plane. But it was all worth it spending time with family.

6 comments:

Jaylee Draney said...

Great nursing pic Rachael. : )

Mom said...

These are wonderful, Rachael, especially of Mom and Dad, the smile on Noni's face is worth a million. Sorry it was such a fast trip, some of us, Jenean at the top, would have loved to have seen you, me too. Keep smilin and Oli is so cute and sure takes after the Bagliettos', sorry Steve. Love Nicole

Shanell said...

sounds like you had a nice trip. your sister's house looks so cute!

Sarah said...

I am loving all of those trees in the background! Beautiful. I'm glad your trip went well.

kristen said...

How fun! BTW Rachael, you are looking so good...skinny mama.

Lisa said...

How fun! And gorgeous house and trees!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space