Oliver got his hair buzzed last night. He just had long wispy's on top and it just needed to be trimmed. Unfortunately my camera decided to die right then so I don't have pictures of the actual cut but he didn't cry at all!
He looked very, very cute today. I love his new hair.
However when I read your post title, "Olivers first fuzzy" I thought for some reason you were going to be talking about belly button lint. Yuck! I am glad I was wrong.
I love the picture of him with his hand next to his head. It looks like he is upset about the loss of hair. BTW I looked back at some of your old posts when Eli was a baby...He and Oliver look so much alike.
6 comments:
What a cute boy! Love the haircut :)
He looked very, very cute today. I love his new hair.
However when I read your post title, "Olivers first fuzzy" I thought for some reason you were going to be talking about belly button lint. Yuck! I am glad I was wrong.
I love the picture of him with his hand next to his head. It looks like he is upset about the loss of hair. BTW I looked back at some of your old posts when Eli was a baby...He and Oliver look so much alike.
That picture of him touching his hair is too cute!
He is so cute! Love those huge brown eyes...they are so expressive!
He is so stinking cute.
Post a Comment