Spring is here!!! It's time to start working outside. OK, OK-so I hired 2 boys to come do the work! Steve's allergies are too bad to do it! We also needed to replace 2 bushes that didn't make it through the winter.
Eli had a great time helping Bryce and Bryan
If you are curious...yes I did plant a little something under the bush. Don't know what I mean? I will give you a hint...I had a baby in August. Still don't know? Click here for my 1st post about this type of thing!
Here are the boys sitting next to 'their' plants! (Yes-Oliver is sitting up by himself now) Good thing Eli's made it through the winter...barely but its coming back!
While I finished cleaning up outside Eli ran up and down the driveway with Oliver. I wish I would have videoed it because Oliver was laughing hysterically!

Poser!

Eli had a great time helping Bryce and Bryan
6 comments:
Good for Oliver sitting up by himself! Naiya's not quite there yet :-)
Thank goodness Eli's plant made it! I definitely would not want to be digging around in that soil.
So did you make Bryce and Bryan plant your special fertilizer???
So cute Rachael- those boys (and girl) of yours are adorable. It was so much fun to see all of you. Now its your turn to head North- I would wait awhile though, we woke up to snow this morning :( Thanks for hanging out on Monday, you and your family are so great.
I second Sarah's comment. Let's hope those bushes never die! Yeah for Oliver and sitting up all by himself!!
I need some yard guys! I want to plant a garden but I just don't know where to start. So way to get out there and get it done!!
Post a Comment