I was going through all my pictures and decided to share some random shots.
Just me and the boys...Oliver is a bit busy but a lot of times this is how I feed him...with Eli EXTREMELY close by!
Oliver arches his back so much in this chair he just about gets his butt out of it. But this chair is a great invention...if you have a baby and don't have one...GET ONE!
They were sitting next to each other watching TV and Oliver reached over and placed his hand on Eli. It was cute!
Another matching pajama shot...Eli gets so excited to wear his if Oliver has his on. Hey...I don't get to buy my kids cute, matching dresses but they do match at night! :)

Just me and the boys...Oliver is a bit busy but a lot of times this is how I feed him...with Eli EXTREMELY close by!
6 comments:
Cute! The Bumbos are the BEST! Love the PJ's by the way.
Wow! Oliver is quite flexible. It must be from trying to get away from Eli. j/k I love the photo with Oliver putting his hand on Eli. I think they are going to be great brothers. Does Alexis feel left out yet?
I dare you to buy the boys matching dresses, that would be the greatest! Bumbos are the best invention so far for babies. When Taylor started leaning back like Oliver is she was done with it. It was a sad day!
That picture of Oliver arching his back is hilarious! Those chairs are the coolest.
I love all the pics. They didn't have bumbos till Sam came around. I paid the 40 bucks thinking what a wonderful invention. She hated it from the very first time. No idea why. So, someone basically got a brand new bumbo from us when we gave all our baby stuff away.
I remember matching Brenden and Zack on a few outfits until they could no longer be shopped for at the same store. It's fun! :o)
Post a Comment