Thought I would post Eli's Valentines for this year. I forgot to take a picture of Alexis's-but hers were cute as well...not this cute. And like always, I can't take credit for the idea. I found it on some blog last year but can't find it now to link it to give credit where credit is due!
This is how I did it. Took a picture of Eli with his hand out like he was holding a lollipop and then hole punched above and below his fist...stuck a lollipop through. I think the picture makes it look really 3-D...it isn't. Hope that helps those who asked...
Maybe we’ll see Björk?
3 days ago
10 comments:
That is SO cute! It took me forever to figure out how you did that :-)
I thought these were the cutest. Everytime I saw it I would smile.
Those are so cute. I must be slow. You will have to show me how to do it for next year.
those are awesome!
so darling. i love it! i don't know where you find the time . . .
it feels like my days of cute, personalized things are in the past. sniff * sniff *
Okay I will admit to being the dummy. How did you do that?
Don't worry Bloodfamily Dumb, I was about to ask the same question. I enlarged the pic, held my computer at various angles and squinted quite hard at it....still don't get it. And I know I am going to be humiliated when you tell us how easy it is. Like it is just a normal pic with his hand stuck out ad then you cut slits to slide the stick through?
But it's the knuckles.....they totally look 3D. It's killing me. I'm going to google till I get to the bottom of this.
Eli's valentine was super cool! Brityn really liked it, but Steve was the one telling everyone that came over to our house, "you gotta see this cool valentine".
i love it! i saw a similar one on a blog this year and thought for about 10 seconds that I might try it....but then my reality set in :) You are amazing!
I thought I would do some catching up on all that I have been missing during my blog hiatus and I am glad that I did because I love Eli's card!! that is sooo cute! oh and I have been meaning to tell you that Kade got my chocolates at Edible Arrangements.
Post a Comment