Monday, February 8, 2010

Field Trip for Eli

Today Eli's preschool went to Karen house to ride horses. This weekend we got a ton of rain so it was really muddy. I stopped by to give Eli a jacket and snap a few pictures...



I am not sure how much Eli loved it...he told Karen he didn't want to go all the way around the arena.
He sure has changed a lot since he last rode horses at Karen's house:

7 comments:

Joanne said...

He looks so little on that horse....I think the goat was more his size for riding :)

Cardalls said...

so fun....it's impressive he even gets on the horse...most of my kids wouldn't touch a horse until they were way past 4!

bloodfamily said...

I'm glad that he had fun in spite of all the mud!

The Hardy's said...

Brityn had a great time. I wish I would've gone to take pictures. Eli sure has grown!

Sarah said...

I can't believe how short Eli's hair is in that picture. What a fun field trip!

Amy said...

That was such a fun field trip. Karen is the best. I love that pic of Eli riding a while back. He's so little!

Ralaina said...

What a great field trip. How great is it that Karen has her little country oasis in the middle of Vegas!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space