Since Valentines Day fell on a Sunday we went out Saturday night to our favorite
Thai/Sushi place...
With our favorite Valentines...

(no he doesn't eat it-it was only for a picture)

Going to Thai Basil has become a weekend tradition. I told Steve I want to continue going until the day we walk in and the staff yell..."Randalls!!!!!!!" Honestly-we've been there enough I am surprised we don't get that greeting!
So Sunday morning I did my traditional Valentines breakfast...

And the kids opened their presents...

After that it was like every other Sunday...nothing special.
I did feel a bit bad for not stepping it up more this year-dinner was a normal dinner. I didn't even make a special dessert. So tonight I am making a special dinner. And yes I know...someone else could have stepped it in a done this as well...he has been informed! :)
Thai/Sushi place...
So Sunday morning I did my traditional Valentines breakfast...
I did feel a bit bad for not stepping it up more this year-dinner was a normal dinner. I didn't even make a special dessert. So tonight I am making a special dinner. And yes I know...someone else could have stepped it in a done this as well...he has been informed! :)
5 comments:
Oliver is so handsome! I LOVE Thai Basil. I wish my kiddos loved it as much as yours seem to.
I love seeing Oliver sitting up in the chair! Very cool heart pancakes. We had heart ones too, but without the red food coloring. Yours look much more authentic.
What a fun Mom you are! Thanks for the ideas for next year. I guess I need to step it up too :)
I love the pic of Eli with Steve. He looks so loved and happy. (Eli...well I guess Steve too)
My mouth was watering looking at that sushi! What cute Valentines! You guys have so much fun.
Post a Comment