Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A small update...

Yesterday we took Oliver to the pediatrician to get everything checked out. He has dropped to 7 lbs 15 oz and is completely healthy. The dreaded appointment will be next Wednesday! Ugh!!! We have had a great time just hanging out and enjoying him.


I still haven't had a chance to write down the story of his birth. I need to while it is fresh in my mind. Don't worry...we won't be posting any gruesome pictures!

14 comments:

Jenean Hoffman said...

What's the dreaded appointment...Shots? He's changed already! Cute round face and adorable lips...Oh i just want to smell him!!! You are so blessed Rachael!

Sarah said...

Look at you taking the camera out at the Dr.'s. I can't get over how cute he is.

Melissa Summers said...

The last picture in your post reminds me of Eli. He is so dang cute. I can't wait to see him.

Mom said...

Hi Rachael-What a good looking boy, you have some good looking kids, for sure. Love, Nicole and Bill

Shadoe said...

He is adorable. Congrats I am sooo out of the loop I had no idea you had him. Congratulations once again!!!

Jennifer said...

I just want to know if things went smoother for YOU this time??? Hurry up and tell me the story, crap what are you doing all day??? LOL just kiding.

Jossie said...

He is such a cutie! Oh, and congrats to Eli for starting preschool! Tyler starts next week :-)

Graham said...

What a sweet face. Can't wait for mine now.

Kellie DeMille said...

What a cutie, he does remind me of Eli. What cute boys!

Shanell said...

Oh he is darling!! He seems so small. how fun.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

He is adorable!

Dial Family said...

What a dreamy little boy you have there RACH!! I am so happy for you guys, and having him at home just made me think maybe I could do something like that....... ok, that moment is past; epi is def. the way for me thus your my hero!! I do envy the part of just being at home and not having to worry about MOVING from hospital to home;. Congrats over and over again!! He is just a squeeze!! Def. want to hear how things went. It seemed i checked on you a little bit ago and the next thing I know your blogging about him being here and going in for his check up already.. JEESH time does fly. Congrats congrats congrats... :)

Christensen's said...

So cute! Congrats!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! He looks like he has changed so much after just a few days! Auntie Jen is going to have to head back over once I get back to Vegas... :o)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space