Monday, September 7, 2009

Eli Said...

At church yesterday Eli was excited to tell his Primary teacher that Oliver had been born.
After Sacrament she came over to see the baby.

Eli: "Look Sister Noble, Oliver came out. He came out of my mom's keta."

Sister Noble: "Yes, I know all about that."

For those who don't know what a keta is...I think at this point you can figure it out. It still makes me laugh. Don't you wish I would post a picture here? It ain't gonna happen! Only a select few got to see THAT picture!

8 comments:

Jossie said...

Awesome! That is too funny :-)

Melissa Summers said...

TMI !!! TMI !!!!
You do know hwat that means right?

PULN7GS said...

What are you going to church for- you're on maternity leave lady- keep that boy home!

Hysterical!

bloodfamily said...

I know that I am dumb but is that another language that he got that term from or is that the language according to Eli? And hey it could have been a whole lot worse!

Sarah said...

Hilarious! I also love Brittney's comeback.

Kellie DeMille said...

Eli sure knows a lot more than Tyson does. Is he telling everyone this? AND do you really have pictures of the entire birth? Where in the world would you keep such pictures? I would be worried they would somehow get out and there would be my "keta" for everyone to see.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

I just want to thank you for NOT posting that picture.:)

That is too funny!

Jennifer said...

Funny! Good thing you call it a keta!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space