So today was the big dreaded appointment! Oliver had his circumcision done. I wasn't thinking when I scheduled Steve's services the other day so I ended up having to go by myself! But it is done! It is a horrible thing we have to do...and yes I know-we don't have to but we do. He was good during the procedure but by the time I got home I think the numbing medicine wore off so he was in some pain. He is sleeping now-after I held him close to me for about 2 hrs. Poor Eli had a go-gurt for lunch and I had a protein chocolate drink. It was all I could do 1 handed.
So I am posting a few pictures from the last week.
My mom and Oliver


She loves to hold him and rushes in from school-washes her hands and wants to just sit and hold him. It is great having a 10 year old with a newborn!!!

Eli helping to give Oliver a bath
Eli got some Spider-man Underoos from my mom so I looked out side and there was Spider-man-climbing the wall. Don't call CPS on me-I was watching him the whole time he was out there!
So I am posting a few pictures from the last week.
12 comments:
Seriously cute pictures! I LOVE the one where Oliver looks like he is smiling in his sleep! Awww...
Oh! And I LOVE the stripe outfit! So adorable. I want to come over and hold him right now! LOL
The smiling picture is killing me! I was happy to be having Sadie just so I didn't have to go through another circumcision.
Poor guy! I hope everyhting heals well. Eli is too funny climbing on the wall. Maybe I'll get some spiderman underoos too and see where they take me:)
Wow he is so cute. It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Congrats!!
Alisa
So cute! I also love the smiling picture. I was 10 when my little sister was born and it was neat to be that old with a new baby in the house :-)
He is so adorable. What a perfect little baby.
Oh gosh! The picture where he is laying on someone's belly is so cute. It's just so exhausting being all adorable and squishy.
Oh that is so sad. I stayed in with Dax when they did his.....poor little guys. He is just so little and cute!!! I want to hold him!
Thank goodness I did not have to witness that happening to my boys. They both had it done though. Long stories...I will tell you another day. I am glad he is doing well now.
Sweet little Oliver.... so glad for you and him that it's all done. Healing time is here! Phew! You are a brave Mama! Steve owes you a diamond necklace!
cute pics, and thanks for not sharing the circumcision pics.
Post a Comment